Tactical, defensive investment strategies...holistic planning with a fiduciary's outlook...and working as an independent RIA is what matches so well with Chris' life experiences. Chris was raised in the Milwaukee suburb of Wauwatosa by great parents along with four siblings. His parents grew up in the great depression and married just after WWII. Their life experience comes through him in hard work and doing for others.
Chris’ background includes owning income real estate from age 19 and on, purchasing a Roundy’s member grocery store at age 23, working as a Regional Manager for Eight O’Clock Coffee which included working with food brokers and Wal-Mart. Chris has two wonderful adult children and through his fiancée Barb, four more children and ten grandchildren. He enjoys spending time with any and all family whenever possible.
In the late 90's Chris had a desire to return to an entrepreneurial industry. The area of helping others with financial decisions was the perfect fit. He can relate to business owners and employees alike. His focus can be one of a partner in any situation, helping others look at the pros and cons of the decisions at hand. With over two decades of financial industry experience, Chris is well suited for being part of the Du Charme Wealth Management.
Chris has two wonderful adult children and through his fiancée Barb, four more great children and nine grand-children. He enjoys spending time with any and all whenever possible.
- Life, Health and Accident License
- Securities Licensing Series 65
- Over 25 years in the Financial Services Industry
- 40+ years practical experience and common sense
- Experience as Landlord, Corporate Manager, Business Owner / Operator
Areas of Focus
- Educate others on defensive tactical investing and commonsense insurance planning
- Facilitating Introductions and making Connections
- Planning for Business Owners, Executives & Associates
- Initiating Strategic Partnerships with other Professionals focused on value-driven solutions