Greg Nelson is a Registered Investment Advisor that is passionate about helping clients to meet their financial goals by providing education and resources to help his clients make the right decision for themselves. He takes his fiduciary role very seriously to always work in the best interest of his clients.
To understand thoroughly the needs and goals of each client and then provide the right information and recommendations that are in the best interest of that client. To make the same recommendations that he would want if he were in the same situation.
- BA (Cum Laude) Psychology and Communications from Weber State University
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) from the American College
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) from the Warton School of Business of the University of Pennsylvania
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Life, Health and Accident Insurance License
Areas of Focus
- Individual and Employee Benefits (Health, Life, Income Protection)
- Individual and Group Retirement Planning
- Financial Consulting and Planning
- Long-Term Care and Medicare options
Memberships & Organizations
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- The International DI Society (IDIS)