Mike grew up in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area where he learned to enjoy the finer moments of life. Responsibility and hard work where values he gained while living in the small community of New Berlin on the family farm. He graduated from New Berlin West High School in 1988. He then attended college, graduating with a Bachelor of Science Accounting degree from Utah State University in 1996.
After graduating he was hired to work at Chevron, where he worked in many positions for the next 24.5 years, while also volunteering on the Chevron Fire Department for 24 years.
He has always had a passion for helping others in their time of need. This focus is now turning to help people with education, planning and achieving their financial goals.
Mike currently lives in Riverton, UT with his wife. He really enjoys riding his Harley through the many scenic mountain areas of the western United States.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Securities Licensed Series 65
- Licensed Life, Accident and Health Insurance
- Accredited Wealth Management AdvisorSM
Areas of Focus
- Promoting Financial Literacy
- Performing Insurance Needs Analysis for Clients, Business Owners, Executives, & Associates
- Retirement Planning
- Developing Wealth Accumulation and Preservation Strategies